Campusnesia.co.id - As we all know, Microsoft Word is the most common format for saving documents. Because it is very easy to work on Microsoft Word. What if you have a Word document and you want to share it with all of your colleagues and want all of them to see it? You can share this document in Word format but it is not sure that they all will be able to view it.
The solution to this problem is the Portable Document Format (PDF) that can be opened on approximately all operating systems and smart devices without requiring to install any additional software or application. To perform the conversion swiftly, you can visit theonlineconverter.com because it offers an efficient Word to PDF converter.
Here we have listed some actual ways to turn word into pdf:
1. Microsoft Word
It is a Word processing program that anyone can use to create simple and complex documents. These documents are saved in Doc or Docx format. Docx is the latest format and covers less space than the previous format. After creating the document, the user can directly save it in PDF format.
1. Open the Word document.
2. From the given “File tab” option, choose “save as”.
3. Now from the appeared window choose the destination where the file will be saved, write the name of the file, and select the PDF format from the “save as type” drop-down menu.
If you want to convert a word file to pdf within seconds then go to this website. This is a huge website that contains a free word to pdf converter and other tools to perform various types of conversions. This site does not require the user to get registered for performing the conversions. However, the conversion through this site is as simple as opening a Word File.
1. Add the Word document into the toolbox of the converter, you can also add the link to the google drive, dropbox, or the URL.
2. Now hit the Convert button and that's it. You will have the converted file in front of you in a couple of seconds.
3. To export the converted file click on the “download” button.
This website contains various types of converters. It also has the best word to pdf converter that contains a simple interface. Anyone who has little information about online converters can easily use this tool without any guidance.
This online utility can be easily accessed from many devices and from any part of the world. The ability to perform batch conversion makes it the most suitable option for office employees. It is a good utility to convert word files to pdf. By using this utility they can perform their work in no time.
1.Go to the site and choose a word to pdf converter.
2. Drag/drop or choose the files that you want to convert.
3. After adding the files choose the output format from the drop-down menu.
4. Now press the “Convert Now” button to get your files converted within seconds.
5. Once your files are converted hit the “download” button to get them.
There are many ways to convert doc to PDF but this website provides a legitimate and rapid way to perform the conversion. This is an all-in-one utility that allows the user to convert multiple Microsoft Word Files into PDF files instantly without charging any cost. To perform the conversion through this tool you just need to have a strong internet connection and a little information about the internet. By using this online utility one can perform the conversion without losing any format.
1. First of all, drag/drop or upload the files.
2. After uploading the files, press the “Convert to PDF” button and wait a few seconds.
3. Once the conversion is completed, click on the “download" button to export the results from the word to the pdf converter.
In this modern era, the conversion of document type is not a big deal. Anyone can do that in a matter of seconds but it's necessary to use the right way to get the expected results. Above we have listed some efficient and accurate ways to convert Doc to PDF.
That all thank for your time to read our post about How to Convert Word to PDF in 2023, see you next time.